Monday, September 7, 2009

I'm An Iron Girl!

For my first Mother's Day I decided it would be fun to spend it at the beautiful Lowe's resort at Lake Las Vegas. We just had to squeeze in my first triathlon while we were there too!

Ky's first road trip! She did SO good the whole time in the car.

She even talked Ben into letting her drive when he got tired.



The Lowe's Lake Las Vegas Resort!
That night we went swimming at the resort. Ky even loved being in the water for the first time.

She's a natural!

Swimmin' with Dad.

Race Day!

Here's the swim start on the beach. It was SO beautiful and the weather was perfect!

Into the lake!!

Just Keep Swimming! Just Keep Swimming!

Done swimming and on to the bike!

I have to say the bike was my favorite part. The course was so pretty!

Comin' down the home stretch!

My first triathlon medal!

Ky was pretty pooped after our fun fulled weekend and took a few naps on the way home.

No comments:

Post a Comment