This was the day of the race. It started out such a beautiful day! Too bad the last 2 hours of the ride would be pouring rain!
Here's Ben ready to Start! We had some pedal problems though. His new bike shoes came with the wrong clips so they wouldn't fit the pedals. Of course we noticed this the night before the ride. All the bike shops were already closed for the day so we had to go to Walmart and buy some old school pedals. Ben did awesome even though this made it tougher.
He rode with a guy from our ward so that was nice they were able to keep each other company.
Off to start the ride! I wasn't able to get any other pictures because I couldn't exactly drive along side him. He came back in all wet and freezing from the rain, but did amazing! I'm so proud of my tough husband!
While Ben was out riding, Ky and I got to go to see The Princess and the Frog with my sister Michelle and her kids. It was SO cute and Ky loved dancing to the music. She saw this giant Horton in the lobby and was so excited. She kept making elephant noises whenever she saw it, but got shy when we went up close and wouldn't touch him.
No comments:
Post a Comment